Your Turn To Create
- Preheat grill to low, indirect heat, approximately 340° F.
- Wash potatoes & slice in half lengthwise. Season each halve with salt & pepper, and place on hot grill, cut size down.
- Cook with cover down for about 30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. When cooked remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare tomatoes, chives and lemon juice.
- Use small spoon to scoop out flesh from potatoes (set skins aside) and place into a medium bowl. Add Boursin® cheese, lemon zest and chives. Mix gently, leaving lumps of Boursin® visible.
- Use small spoon to replace filling into individual potato skins. Top with diced tomatoes & chives. Serve hot.
If you don’t have a piping bag, take a medium Ziploc fill with cheese mixture. Close bag and twist to remove any air. When you are ready to fill the peppers, snip of a small bit of one of the bottom corners of the bag and fill away!